来源：网络 人浏览 2019-01-10 15:17:03
1. Where are you come from?
2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5. Could you tell me something about your family?
6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7. Which kind of professor do you like best?
8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
9. What is your major? How do you like your major?
10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
11. What impressed you most when you were at university?
12. What is the best university in your opinion?
13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
14. What do you do for a living?
15. What are your job prospects?
16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
17. What are your spare time interests?
18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
19. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?
21. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies?
22. Why did you choose our university?
23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
25. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
26. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
27. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
28. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
29. How do you afford your tuition?
30. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
注：微信扫码关注“ 研线网 ”公众号